PRINT TO THE MAX

Hey Dolls, 
In the past I rejected all things sleeveless because I hated my arms but with maturity comes a new found confidence that can't be explained. Let's just say I'm finally learning to accept ME - flaws and all. So when I came across this sleeveless maxi dress with the beautiful print I had to make it mine. The fit is fantastic and the material is light yet sort of stiff so it holds its shape well. I need to buy stock in Eshakti. Seriously! I've purchased 4 dresses from them in the past 2 weeks.


Earrings - Lane Bryant (old)

With LOVE,
Kiah

Comments

This is a great look. Love the fabric. I'd wear it in a heartbeat!
Robin said…
Love the print and it's a good fit. Very nice.
Madam Too Much said…
Love the print and you look very good in this dress. I also used to hide my fat arms, but now I wear whatever I want 'cause I can.
Unknown said…
Kia, gorgeous dress and you know girl it looks amazing on you LOL. Love this entire look!

Flextra by Ryka/Giveaway
Become a Fashion Fan To Participate: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mad-For-Fashion-For-Less/310725935696887
#StyleHuntersLoveRyka
Unknown said…
That dress is beautiful on you!!!!
Tammie S. said…
You look amazing!!!!
Maria said…
Wow, I love this dress!
Unknown said…
Love this!! I want to buy this maxi but I was not sure if the length is accurate or if I need to decrease my height by 3 inches because I dont plan on wearingit with heels...any help would be appreciated!! Thank you
Kerissa said…
Beautiful maxi dress! There was a time these were the only things I would wear all summer. Then I decided that I wouldn't buy anymore to change it up and I haven't in a long long time. I'll have to reconsider next summer.